Friday, October 21, 2011

A Witch and A Mummy Walk Into A Bar...

Ok, I'm not sure there's actually a joke that starts like that, but it seemed like the perfect way to showcase my Halloween creation for tonight: mummy pizzas and witch hat calzones.


The mummy is just some pizza sauce, strategically placed mozzarella Daiya, black olives and chives. Laying the cheese is the most annoying part and had me desperately wishing for a vegan string cheese alternative, but c'est la vie.


The calzones are crescent rolls filled with a mix of chopped Yves pepperoni slices, Tofutti cream cheese, and Daiya mozzarella that are sprinkled with a basil/garlic seasoning mix and embellished with some cut pepperoni to add a little pizazz to the hat.


Oh AND I just got in a recent order from Pangea! Is there anything this store doesn't have?!?


In case you can't tell from the picture, we got a chicken noodle soup mix, Nacho Mom's Voodoo Queso, two different Dr. McDougall big cup soups, Parmazano, vegan caramels, and three different types of Sweet n' Sara marshmallows - pumpkin spice, mini marshmallows, and that adorable ghost!

I see a lot of soup, caramel apples and hot chocolate with marshmallows in my future and I'm not upset about it.

3 comments:

  1. These look so good! The mummies are genius! My mouth is watering for the calzone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post Rituales de amor

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is genuinely incredible. I really like this post. It is remarkable among different posts that I ve read in a long time. You shake for this alright post. I genuinely welcome it! ninh bình

    ReplyDelete